Would ever these eyes be dry? composed by Sukhpreet Singh

Would ever these eyes be dry?


An incessant rill flows through empty eyes,

stops it not, many see, but nobody tries.

Accuse I not anyone for its flow;

storms in the mind strongly blow,

making me feel more and more low.


Rill blurs my vision to happy times,

all I hear are melancholic chimes.

Ringed I feel to despondent fetter;

looking back I see us scatter,

it’s where I begin to shatter, I begin to shatter.


Looking forward, I see a long long road,

solitary, forlorn and full of haze load.

Befuddled I stand and stare,

rill stops not but do I or anyone care?

The shoulder I miss is not here, is no where.



The mirror complains of my desolation,

I hide but fail in front of its resolution.

Blabbers it to me with a loud a very loud cry,

asks it always Would ever these eyes be dry? Would ever these eyes be dry?




Composed by Sukhpreet Singh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wrinkle of my Mother

The Last Lesson by Sukhpreet Singh