Why it’s hazy around? composed by Sukhpreet Singh

Sonnet

Why it’s hazy around?


Why the sky seems so hazy to me,
It’s just barren wherever I see,
Desolate heart seems full of rust,
Whimpering feelings complain for trust,
Dizzy mind bounces to and fro,
Wherever it lands, finds sadness though.
Gloomy pillow sends me chills,
On which flow many rills.

Empty life makes me full,
With impregnable sadness bull,
Reeking eyes blind me to sunshine,
Yesteryear deject every feeling of mine.
Bestow some mercy, love and sunshine,
so that I row further life boat of mine.


Composed by - Sukhpreet Singh
Hazy - blurred
Desolate - hopeless
Whimpering - crying softly
Dizzy - giddy
Gloomy - sad and hopeless
Rills - rivulets or small stream
Impregnable - unconquerable
Reeking - full of tears
Yesteryear - past
Deject - to make sad and hopeless
Row - propel with oars ( row the boat across the lake)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wrinkle of my Mother

The Last Lesson by Sukhpreet Singh