Go as a Seeker, not a Debater

Go as a seeker not as a debater 


Unquenched remains my satiation though I seek a lot, 

clenched with doubts of my existence, I feel like lying on piers hot, 

wrenched mind boggles to and fro and gets exhausted like a sot, entrenched with curiosity to know answers, I often sleep not.  


seeking answers I crossed many, asked many but remained unsated as usual, 

keeping on the journey I asked many more but remained delusional. 

Leaping questions in the brain make right and wrong to seem confusable,  weeping eyes find no solace in this world of answerers so illusional. 


(Remained I restless for a night unending unending, 

disdained with perspective, I called my conscience who spoke unbending.)


Row yourself across the river of senses now not later, 

tow your and others negatives aside and bring out positives to cater. 

Low you may feel at your mere veracity so opposite, so much  to what expects the Omnipotent, Omniscient Creator, 

Go, hold not, go seek your answers but remember - Go as a seeker not a debater, not a debater….. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wrinkle of my Mother

The Last Lesson by Sukhpreet Singh