Unending Strife!

 Sit I here enveloped in the darkness of turmoil, 

hearing the heart breathing rue and clamour of eyes. 

Hard I try yet endeavours smirk at my failing toil, 

seems as if fortune and dejection have become allies.  


Fondest memories offer bleak solace full with desolation, 

bringing emptiness with teary commotion in the deathly silence. 

Love dried well harbours neither feelings nor resolution, 

dark of the spirit tries suffocating the sun-ray with its violence.   



New sun brings a new day with scarce light, 

also a nightingale crooning blue strains with flooded eyes. 

Frown of despair pushes spring off sight, 

bringing me close to hear repressively hushed cries. 


As long as I sit here in a mood so pensive, 

dejection shall prevail, spring shall remain apprehensive. 


Composed by 

sUGu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wrinkle of my Mother

The Last Lesson by Sukhpreet Singh