Release ME

Release ME

From the bondage of regrets,
They often send me threats.
From the bondage of rotten feelings,
They force my life to reeling.
From the bondage of obscurity,
That hinders my maturity.

From the bondage of this stupor,
That makes me commit numerous bloopers.
From the bondage of hatred,
That makes my heart un-sacred.
From the bondage of gloom,
That leaves for happiness no room.

From the bondage of anger,
That puts me and others in danger.
From the bondage of your obsession,
That puts on stake my every possession.
From bondage of dejection,
That blocks my compassion’s ejection.

From the bondage of loneliness,
So that I start striving for completeness.

Release Me
Set me Free
Release Me
Set me Free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wrinkle of my Mother

The Last Lesson by Sukhpreet Singh