Lost by Sukhpreet Singh


Lost

May be between 'waiting to talk to you' and 'smelling someone else's musk in our talk', I lost.
May be between 'being loved' and 'being lovelorn', I lost.
May be between 'crying out my heart to you' and 'keeping my feelings hidden from you’, I lost.
May be between 'living with you' and 'living without you', I lost.
May be between 'seeing the world through you' and 'finding my position in you', I lost.
May be between 'talking a lot to you' and 'listening nothing from you', I lost.
May be between 'making plans with you' and 'breaking up with you', I lost.
May be between 'living for you' and 'forgetting to live', I lost.
May be between 'you as my highest priority' and 'finding someone else as your priority', I lost.
May be between 'feeling you everywhere' and 'feeling myself nowhere', I lost.
May be between 'collecting pictures with you' and 'finding none mine with you', I lost.
May be between 'our similar destinies' and 'taking up of different ways' I lost.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wrinkle of my Mother

The Last Lesson by Sukhpreet Singh